Monday, August 5, 2013

Rojo & Smokey the Kissing Llamas!



Come see Rojo & Smokey at Besaw's 
Saturday, August 24th! 

Rojo says: I've always been a little weird because I LOVE being around people! That's why my owners decided to get me certified in 2007 through the DoveLewis Animal-Assisted Therapy Program in Portland, OR. My roommate Smokey also passed his certification with flying colors, and now we also have a rescued llama named Beni, and two very sweet alpacas named Napoleon and Eduardo that also do therapy visitation. Altogether we have completed over 400 therapy visits throughout the Portland/Vancouver area! We leave the farm for at least two or three times every week to visit kids with special needs and old folks in retirement homes. We also get to do lots of fun parties and PR events throughout the year down in the "big city" of Portland - I love it when everybody freaks out when they see us walking around town!

Check out Rojo on facebook and follow them on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment